Small sterling silver stud earrings | Shiny 7mm squares with lab grown golden Topaz gemstones
These sterling silver stud earrings are hand made by me in beautiful Washington state of North America.
I set a lab grown golden topaz in the corner of each one.
- Size Approximately 7mm x 7mm and 1.5mm thick.
- Available in other colors here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=22523870
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal! I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I purchase silver and gold from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content, work with fair labor practicing mines and strive to take steps towards sustainability. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.
Materials: Silver, Topaz.