Small sterling silver earrings | Wrap hoop, oxidized black
These small silver earrings are handmade by me, one pair at a time in the Pacific Northwest of North America.
SIZE: 17mm high x 2mm wide- the space from the post to bottom of the ear lobe is about 9mm.
Please measure your ear lobe and hole distance to see how they fit your ear. I can try to make slight adjustments.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Find other colors here:
- ANTIQUE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/527048716/silver-stud-earrings-cuff-and-wrap?ref=shop_home_active_1
- SHINY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/540856569/silver-stud-earrings-for-men-or-women?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.