Sterling silver handmade earrings
These small silver earrings are handmade by me in the Pacific Northwest of North America.
SIZE: 17mm high x 2mm wide
The space from the post to bottom of the ear lobe is about 9mm.
Please measure your ear lobe and hole distance to see how they fit your ear.
I can try to make slight adjustments.
Find other colors here:
- BLACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/711688828/tiny-sterling-silver-earrings-for-men?ga_search_query=huggie&ref=shop_items_search_2&frs=1
- SHINY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/540856569/silver-stud-earrings-for-men-or-women?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I purchase silver and gold from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content, work with fair labor practicing mines and strive to take steps towards sustainability. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.