Oxidized black sterling silver chandelier earrings
These long sterling silver dangle earrings are handmade by me in the pacific Northwest of USA.
Their modern chandelier design wiggles and flutters as you move.
They have been oxidized- or tarnished heavily, also called a patina.
They are a matte, flat black, or dark charcoal grey that does not irritate the skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these oxidized sterling silver earrings.
SIZE: 60mm high to top of hook x 35mm at widest point
- SHINY- https://www.etsy.com/listing/195416373/long-silver-earrings-dangling-chandelier?ref=shop_home_active_3
- ANTIQUE- https://www.etsy.com/listing/205481741/sterling-silver-chandelier-earrings-long?ref=shop_home_active_1
- GOLD DOTS- https://www.etsy.com/listing/499774755/gold-and-oxidized-silver-long-dangle?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message OR CALL ME AT .
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I purchase silver and gold from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content, work with fair labor practicing mines and strive to take steps towards sustainability.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.