These gold dangle earrings are hand made by me in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA.
The holes are punched by hand, one at a time.
The light shimmers through the holes as you move.
My jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, one piece at at time.
The gold sheet I use is "bimetal" which is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together, permanently bonding a thick layer of 22k gold and silver together. Bimetal is a beautiful, durable, repairable, and recyclable material.
In addition, bimetal manufacturing avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for most forms of gold plating.
SOLID 18K GOLD HOOKS, HANDCRAFTED.
Available for $100 less with oxidized black silver hooks. Contact me for a special order.
SIZE: 28mm x 14mm x 3mm deep
I strive to run an environmentally sustainable business.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message OR CALL ME AT 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strive to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes. I only work with solid silver and gold which is easily repaired and recycled.