This large round perforated gold pendant with 1 sparkly cubic zirconia is handmade by me in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA.
It radiates golden light with colorful sparkles from one top quality 2.5mm cubic zirconia that glimmers as brightly as a diamond.
I punch the holes in this necklace by hand; the 17" chain and the back side of the pendant are both oxidized silver.
I only work with solid silver and gold. The sheet I use in these earrings is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together. This coin like sheet is called " bimetal".
Bimetal is a very durable, repairable, and recyclable material that avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for gold plating.
For more about bimetal in 22k, see http://hausermiller.com/fab/bimetal.html- this is where I purchase it from. This company uses up to 90% post consumer recycled gold.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production. These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for years to come.
- SIZE- 40mm (2") diameter pendant on 17" chain with up to 1 inch shorter adjustments.
- OXIDIZED STERLING SILVER: https://www.etsy.com/listing/477426700/large-pendant-necklace-big-round?ref=shop_home_active_3
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.
Materials: Gold, Cubic zirconia.