These large gold earrings are handmade by me in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA.
I strive to run an ecologically sustainable business.
Hand made solid 18k gold ear wires.
The light shimmers through the holes as you move.
The sheet I use in these earrings is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together, creating a thick layer of permanently bonded gold onto the silver. This sheet is called " bimetal".
Bimetal is a very durable, repairable, and recyclable material that avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for gold plating.
For more about bimetal in 22k, see http://hausermiller.com/fab/bimetal.html- this is where I purchase it from.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Read more about me and my beautiful shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
Available with black silver hooks for$100 less- contact me for a special order.
The back side is black. The second photo shows back and front.
- SIZE: 50mm high x 25mm wide x 3mm deep
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strive to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.