This large gold bracelet cuff is handmade by me in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA
I punch the holes by hand, one at a time.
All of the gold sheet I use is "bimetal" which is manufactured by fusing sheets of 22k gold and sterling silver together, creating a thick layer of gold which is permanently bonded to the silver.
This thick layer of gold makes the bimetal a beautiful, durable, repairable, and recyclable material. In addition, bimetal manufacturing avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for most forms of gold plating.
Although gold/silver bimetal is more expensive than gold plating, it is a superior material for a fine piece of hand crafted jewelry.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
For more about bimetal in 22k, see http://hausermiller.com/fab/bimetal.html- this is where I purchase it from.
-SIZE: One size fits most. 40mm wide, About 60mm X 50mm oval 23 mm opening and slightly adjustable.
- STERLING SILVER: https://www.etsy.com/listing/150361796/silver-cuff-bracelet-for-women-big-wide?ref=shop_home_active_1
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.