40mm sterling silver hoop earrings
These sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade in small batches, by me, in the USA.
They add just the right sparkle to anything in a girl's wardrobe.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for many years to come.
Size: 40mm ( 1.5 inch) diameter, 2.5mm wide, 1.5mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- OXIDIZED, PHOTO 9: https://www.etsy.com/listing/514039811/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-40mm-big?ref=shop_home_active_9
- Solid 14k GOLD 50mm, contact me for a price on 40mm; PHOTO 10: https://www.etsy.com/listing/15231157/gold-hoop-earrings-big-14k-custom-18k?ref=shop_home_active_6
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.