These sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade by me in the USA.
They have been oxidized- or tarnished heavily, also called a patina.
The black will not irritate skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these earrings.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
I strive to run a sustainable business.
Size: 3cm diameter, 5mm wide, 1mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OTHER SIZES AND COLORS:https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- 22K GOLD (https://www.etsy.com/listing/203097655/gold-hoop-earrings-for-women-30mm-hand?ref=shop_home_active_6
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: contact me via Etsy messaging, or text/call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I strive to purchase metals from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content and metals from fair labor practicing mines
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I use either solid gold or bimetal in my gold jewelry. To manufacture bimetal, a sheet of 22k gold is fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions required for plating.