Small sterling silver stud earrings with tiny golden topaz gemstones | Handmade 7mm square silver studs with yellow stones for daily wear
These sterling silver stud earrings are made with love and attention to detail in my private studio in beautiful Washington state of the USA.
Read more about me and my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
Men or women of any age can wear them with anything in their wardrobe.
I cut, hammer and solder them from solid sterling silver.
I set a lab grown golden topaz in the corner of each one.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Approximately 7mm x 7mm and 1.5mm thick.
The model is wearing this design with cubic zirconias.
- PHOTO 10: Available in other colors here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=22523870
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message or call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal! I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.