Small handmade 22k yellow gold stud earrings with sterling silver posts and backs | Tiny, dainty real gold stud earrings, 5mm square
These gold stud earrings are made carefully, by hand, one pair at a time, the USA.
They are perfect for a second piercing.
I only work with solid silver and gold.
The sheet I use in these earrings is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together.
This coin like sheet is called " bimetal".
Bimetal is a very durable, repairable, and recyclable material that avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for gold plating.
For more about bimetal in 22k, see http://hausermiller.com/fab/bimetal.html- this is where I purchase it from.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Read more about me and my beautiful tiny shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
5mm x 5mm and .75 mm thick.
Posts and backs are solid sterling silver.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message or call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal! I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.