Handmade, sterling silver, long stud earrings | Oxidized black silver, simple silver earrings
These sterling silver bar post earrings are carefully hammered by hand in my beautiful studio in Washington state of the USA.
They have been oxidized and rubbed back so that they are shiny with darker spots in the recesses. I call this finish "antiqued".
They have tiny hammer marks that catch the light and sparkle.
The posts are hand soldered onto each one, and they are made to last forever.
Women and girls of any age can wear them with anything in their wardrobe.
They can work well in a second piercing hole as well.
I am also willing to make them in custom lengths.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
I make lots of different silver and gold earrings- find my full line of jewelry here:
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- SHINY, PHOTO 9: https://www.etsy.com/listing/540883153/sterling-silver-modern-post-earrings-bar?ref=shop_home_active_4
- ANTIQUED, PHOTO 10: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/SharonSaintDon/tools/listings/section:22523860,order:ascending,view:table
- GOLD- available in solid 14k, 18k, or 22k gold. Contact me for a special order.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.