Small sterling silver stud earrings with CZ gemstones | Oxidized black silver, handmade tiny studs
These sterling silver stud earrings are handmade by me in the USA.
There is a high quality cubic zirconia in the corner of each one- it sparkles just as brightly as a diamond.
I hammer, solder and set the stone in them by hand, one pair at a time.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
If you would like a real diamond, or another stone, I can custom make a pair for you! Contact me for custom orders.
Find all colors available here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon?section_id=22523870
- Size:7mm x 7mm and 1.5 mm thick.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal! I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste, use of resources and strengthening the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.
Materials: Silver, Cubic zirconia.