18mm sterling silver small hoop earrings | Chunky oxidized black silver hoops | Sustainable Jewelry
These sterling silver hoop earrings are made of solid sterling silver that has been oxidized to a dark charcoal black.
These black silver hoops add an elegant touch to daily wear or formal attire.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
SIZE: 18mm diameter, 4mm wide. and 1.5mm thick.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
-SHINY PHOTO 9, 10: https://www.etsy.com/listing/500108598/small-sterling-silver-hoop-earrings18mm?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
-SUSTAINABILITY- I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strive to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.