18mm sterling silver hoop earrings | Small, wide, handmade, silver hoop earrings for daily wear
These sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade by me in the Pacific North West of the USA.
They have a hand hammered, wavy, sparkly texture
Size: 18mm diameter, (¾ inch) 5mm wide, .75mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
Read more about me and my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
- OXIDIZED: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105058796/small-sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-18mm?ref=shop_home_active_10
- GOLD: https://www.etsy.com/listing/211149894/18mm-handmade-22k-gold-small-wide-hoop?ref=shop_home_active_10
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing process strives to strengthen the metal with hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.