14mm sterling silver small hoop earrings | Tiny oxidized black silver hoops | Sustainable Jewelry
These sterling silver hoop earrings are hand made one pair at a time, by me in the USA.
They have been oxidized- or tarnished heavily, also called a patina.
They are a matte, flat black, or dark charcoal grey that does not irritate the skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these oxidized sterling silver earrings.
Their modern, minimalist style is great of daily wear.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Read more about me and my beautiful shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
SIZE: 14mm diameter exterior diameter, 11mm interior, 2mm wide.
- SHINY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/500104744/tiny-sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-14mm?ref=shop_home_active_1
- 22K GOLD Contact me for a custom order, or here they are in 50mm
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.