18mm, small sterling silver hoop earrings for men | Handmade thick silver hoops | Sustainable design
These sterling silver hoop earrings for men are hand made by me, in the USA.
Classic tiny silver hoops add just the right sparkle to everyday
Size: 18mm exterior diameter, 15mm interior diameter, 4mm wide. and 1.5mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
I strive to run an ecologically sustainable business.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS:https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.