Sterling silver handmade hoop earrings for men | 16mm exterior, 13mm interior diameter | Small, chunky, thick, tiny black hoop earrings
These sterling silver hoop earrings are made by hand in small batches, by me in the pacific northwest of the USA
They have been oxidized- or tarnished heavily, also called a patina.
They are a matte, flat black, or dark charcoal grey that does not irritate the skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these oxidized sterling silver earrings.
Their modern, minimalist style is great of daily wear.
Read more about me and my one woman show here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
SIZE: 16mm diameter, 4mm wide. and 1.5mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and 14, K, 18K, and 22k gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- SHINY PHOTOs 8, 9, 10: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175226075/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-55mm?ref=shop_home_active_11
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message or call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/
- - SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.