Sterling silver big hoop earrings | 50mm lightweight, handmade large hoop earrings for daily wear | High quality, loop earrings
These big sterling silver hoop earrings are large, yet lightweight enough for daily wear.
These sterling silver hoop earrings are made by hand in small batches, by me in the pacific northwest of the USA
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Read more about me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
Size: 50 mm diameter. ( 2 inch) Approximately 2mm wide and 1.5mm thick.
Custom orders also available in 18,or 22k gold. contact me for a price and special order.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
-OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- OXIDIZED, PHOTO 7-8: https://www.etsy.com/listing/210444137/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-50mm?ref=shop_home_active_1
- 14k GOLD PHOTO 9-10 https://www.etsy.com/listing/15231157/gold-hoop-earrings-big-14k-custom-18k?ref=listing-shop-header-3
-GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
-SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
-QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message or call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
-RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.