18mm sterling silver small hoop earrings | Wide handmade silver hoop earrings | Sustainable design
These small sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade by me in the USA.
They have a matte, brushed finish for the perfect shine that is not too bright.
I strive to run an environmentally sustainable business.
These earrings have lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
SIZE: 18mm diameter, (¾ inch) 5mm wide, .75mm thick.
Purchase includes polishing cloth to keep your earrings shiny.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OXIDIZED: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105058796/small-sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-18mm?ref=shop_home_active_1
- WAVY TEXTURE: https://www.etsy.com/listing/485431017/small-silver-hoop-earrings-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_10
- 22K GOLD: https://www.etsy.com/listing/211149894/small-gold-hoop-earrings-18mm-22k-gold?ref=shop_home_active_17
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.