18mm sterling silver small hoop earrings | Tiny oxidized black silver hoops | Sustainable Jewelry
These sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade by me in small batches in the USA.
Their modern, minimalist style is great for daily wear.
They have been oxidized to a matte, flat black, or dark charcoal grey that does not irritate the skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these oxidized sterling silver earrings.
SIZE: 18mm exterior, 15mm interior diameter, 2mm wide. and 1.5mm thick.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
-SHINY, PHOTO 9: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105059053/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-55mm-big?ref=shop_home_active_16
- 22K GOLD PHOTO 10: contact me for price on 14, 18, 22k solid gold. Here is 50mm diameter in 14k-
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.