Large geometric sterling silver hoop earrings | Minimalist black rustic earrings
These geometric sterling silver hoop earrings are carefully hammered by hand, one pair at a time.
They are oxidized to a flat black or dark charcoal grey.
I make them with love and attention to detail in beautiful Washington state of the USA.
Their modern style matches anything in a woman's wardrobe.
Oxidized silver earrings look especially great with white, red or blonde hair because of the contrast in color.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for many years!
Aprox. Size is 5 cm high x 32mm wide
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- SHINY PHOTO 8, 9, 10: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105059053/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-55mm-big?ref=shop_home_active_16
- GOLD: Custom orders available in 14k, 18k, and 22k gold, contact me for a price.
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/