55mm large sterling silver hoop earrings | Black, handmade minimalist silver hoop earrings
These sterling silver hoop earrings are handmade by me in the USA.
They have been oxidized- or tarnished heavily, also called a patina.
They are a matte, flat black, or dark charcoal grey that does not irritate the skin.
If you can wear sterling silver, you can wear these oxidized sterling silver earrings.
Their modern, minimalist style is great for daily wear.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
Size: 55mm diameter, 1.5mm wide, 1mm thick.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
- OTHER SIZES, TEXTURES, COLORS: I make hoops in many sizes and shapes in shiny, oxidized and gold. Find them all here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon
- SHINY PHOTOS 7, 8: https://www.etsy.com/listing/105059053/sterling-silver-hoop-earrings-55mm-big?ref=shop_home_active_16
- SOLID 14K GOLD 50MM PHOTOS 9, 10 (contact me for price on 55mm): https://www.etsy.com/listing/15231157/gold-hoop-earrings-big-14k-custom-18k?ref=shop_home_active_6
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.