Sterling silver long chandelier earrings | Handmade, large, dangle earrings | Wedding jewelry for modern bride
These long silver dangle earrings are lightweight, comfortable and elegantly flash flutters of light to everyone around you.
Hand crafted in small batches, they are carefully constructed out of solid sterling silver and designed to last forever.
Read more about me and my beautiful tiny shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
SIZE: 60mm high to top of hook x 35mm at widest point
- OXIDIZED- https://www.etsy.com/listing/205920089/modern-minimalist-long-black-dangle?ref=shop_home_active_4
- GOLD DOTS- https://www.etsy.com/listing/499774755/gold-and-oxidized-silver-long-dangle?ref=shop_home_active_2
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message OR CALL ME AT 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- POLICIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#policies
- EMAIL LIST: http://www.sharonsaintdon.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sharonsaintdon/
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines. I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.