Sterling silver, large, round, dangle earrings | Big, handmade, oxidized black circle earrings
These large, round, sterling silver dangle earrings are handmade by me in beautiful Washington state of the USA.
The holes are punched by hand through solid sterling silver.
The light shimmers through the holes as you move.
The hooks are solid silver and made by hand as well.
They have been oxidized and rubbed back to a shiny grey with bright white contrasting high spots on the little circles, I call this finish "antiqued".
Read more about me and my small shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
It has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for many years to come.
- SIZE: 38mm diameter circle
- OTHER SIZES, COLORS SHAPES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar§ion_id=18766709
- 22K GOLD: https://www.etsy.com/listing/79149761/big-22k-gold-dangle-earrings-hand-made?ref=shop_home_active_3
- OXIDIZED: https://www.etsy.com/listing/79203262/large-round-oxidized-sterling-silver?ref=shop_home_active_1
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- SHIPPING- All orders are shipped with full insurance and signature confirmation.
- QUESTIONS: Contact me via Etsy message OR CALL ME AT 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I use solid gold or bimetal instead of plating in my gold jewelry. Sheets of 22k or 18k gold are fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions needed for plating.