Large sterling silver dangle earrings | Handmade, modern, big silver statement earrings for women
These large, dangling, sterling silver statement earrings are hand made with love by me, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Light shimmers through the holes as you move.
The holes are punched by hand, one at a time.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production. These finely crafted earrings will be enjoyed for years to come.
They have been oxidized and rubbed back to a shiny grey in the recessed areas of the texture and the high areas are shiny white silver. I call this finish "antiqued".
I strive to run an environmentally sustainable business. Read more below.
Polishing cloth included with purchase.
Solid sterling silver posts and backs.
Read more about me and my small shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
- SIZE: 50mm tall x 25mm wide x 5mm deep.
- GOLD: https://www.etsy.com/listing/191390143/gold-dangle-earrings-large-oval?ref=shop_home_active_1
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: Call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strives to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
I strive to purchase metals from manufacturers that use post consumer recycled content and metals from fair labor practicing mines I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I use either solid gold or bimetal in my gold jewelry. To manufacture bimetal, a sheet of 22k gold is fused with sterling silver. The result is repairable, easily recyclable and avoids the use of cyanide solutions required for plating.