Long dangle flower earrings | 22k Yellow gold with solid 18k ear hooks | Floral wedding earrings
These gold flower earrings are handmade with love by me in Washington state of the USA.
The 22k gold flower hangs and spins freely on a stick of oxidized silver.
the inside of the flower is oxidized black.
I only work with solid silver and gold. The sheet I use in these earrings is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together. This coin like sheet is called " bimetal".
Bimetal is a very durable, repairable, and recyclable material that avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for gold plating.
For more about bimetal in 22k, see http://hausermiller.com/fab/bimetal.html- this is where I purchase it from. This company uses up to 90% post consumer recycled gold.
Because my jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, it has lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production.
I strive to run an ecologically sustainable business.
Read more about me and my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SharonSaintDon?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar#about
Approximately 4cm long from the top of the ear wire.
Ear wires are solid 18k gold and hand made as well.
These Earrings are available with black silver hooks for $100 less. Shown in last picture. Contact me for a special order.
- OTHER COLORS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon?section_id=18766709
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strive to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.
Materials: Gold, Silver.