22k Gold statement dangle earrings | Unique handmade yellow gold earrings | Solid 18k gold hooks
Every pair of these gold dangle earrings is handmade by me, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the USA.
The light shimmers through the holes as you move.
My jewelry is made using hand fabrication processes, one piece at at time.
These earrings have lightness, durability and detail unachievable via mass production processes.
I only work with solid silver and gold.
The gold sheet I use is "bimetal" which is manufactured by fusing a sheet of 22k gold and sterling silver together, permanently bonding a thick layer of 22k gold and silver together. Bimetal is a beautiful, durable, repairable, and recyclable material.
In addition, bimetal manufacturing avoids the use of the acidic cyanide solutions needed for most forms of gold plating.
I strive to run an ecologically sustainable business.
SOLID 18K GOLD HOOKS, HANDCRAFTED.
Available for $100 less with oxidized black silver hooks. Contact me for a special order.
SIZE: 38mm x 18mm x 4mm deep
- OTHER COLORS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonsaintdon?section_id=18766709
- GUARANTEED forever against breakage due to normal use.
- QUESTIONS: call me at 206-900-5136. I try to answer between 9am and 9pm pacific time.
- RETURNS- Contact me ASAP if you are not happy with your order. Your happiness is my main goal!
I will accept returns for a full refund, minus shipping costs, if it is shipped back to me within 7 days of receipt by you. (longer for international orders, of course)
- SUSTAINABILITY: I use silver and gold with a 50- 90% post consumer content from Hauser and Miller, precious metals manufacturer since 1909. They purchase from fair labor practicing mines.
I believe that purchasing high quality jewelry with a post consumer content that is repairable and recyclable is very important.
I make jewelry in small batches, minimizing waste and minimizing resources wherever I can. My manufacturing processes strive to strengthen the metal by using hand forming techniques en lieu of casting processes.